Today was my first day back from my big Californian adventure. I just recently finished three fantastically fun shows back to
back (more like on top of each other ;)...) and took what was probably my only opportunity for a long long time to go back home. It had been almost 8 months since I'd been home. So, with my new found freedom, and desperately seeking to restore my "zen," I mirandomly booked a thirty dollar flight home and surprised my mom and dad for Valentine's day. This trip was just what I needed, and yet another testimony of how blessed I am to come from such a great family, fantastic friends, and an incredibly beautiful area. I just LOVE the central coast. I've never been anywhere quite like it. My trip was full of great times having dates with my mom and dad (who were happy to not be empty-nesters for a week), catching up with close friends, riding the 'stang around, trips to the beach and my favorite hot-spots of the central coast, shopping, way better food than my cereal, fun in Las Vegas with my bro and his family, and even a couple of photo shoots! I'm sure you'll be seeing some of my friend, Gena's, awesome work on here! Although this upcoming week will be a whirlwind of schoolwork and getting back on the school train, every minute of unproductivity was well worth it! My "zen" has returned!
back (more like on top of each other ;)...) and took what was probably my only opportunity for a long long time to go back home. It had been almost 8 months since I'd been home. So, with my new found freedom, and desperately seeking to restore my "zen," I mirandomly booked a thirty dollar flight home and surprised my mom and dad for Valentine's day. This trip was just what I needed, and yet another testimony of how blessed I am to come from such a great family, fantastic friends, and an incredibly beautiful area. I just LOVE the central coast. I've never been anywhere quite like it. My trip was full of great times having dates with my mom and dad (who were happy to not be empty-nesters for a week), catching up with close friends, riding the 'stang around, trips to the beach and my favorite hot-spots of the central coast, shopping, way better food than my cereal, fun in Las Vegas with my bro and his family, and even a couple of photo shoots! I'm sure you'll be seeing some of my friend, Gena's, awesome work on here! Although this upcoming week will be a whirlwind of schoolwork and getting back on the school train, every minute of unproductivity was well worth it! My "zen" has returned!




No comments:
Post a Comment