Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The MiRandom List I'm Sure You've Always Wanted to Know

So...this is just something that has been going around facebook. Your friends tell you random things about themselves, then you're challenged to share 25 random things they might not know about you either. It's kind-of a fun way to get some somewhat useful information about your friends. So here it goes.... 1. I love dental hygiene and everything to do with it. New tooth pastes are so exciting! 2. Laughing and smiling are my favorites…Therefore, if you make me laugh, YOU are my favorite! 3. I’ve had a reoccurring dream since I was 3 that I’m being chased down a mountain on a hot summer’s day by a polar bear, only to be saved by jumping in the lake at the bottom…because polar bears don’t swim, right? Right. 4. Charmin Ultra Soft is the only Toilet Paper I have or will ever use in my own home. Sacrificing quality for price is simply not worth it to my derrière. And I do love derrières. 5. Contrary to the above statement, I’ve never bought any sort of clothing item that wasn’t on sale or from TJ Maxx, Ross, or Marshalls. The thrill of the bargain hunt is half the fun! 6. I have metal in my left knee in two places, as a result of a jimmy-rig total knee reconstruction I had when I was 15 from a freak cheerleading accident. Don’t laugh- its true! My patella got shoved around my leg and got stuck behind my femur while stunting. I was told by my docs that I wasn’t going to ever dance, cheer, or do any activities that required more than walking again. They were wrong. 7. I’m crazy scared of spiders. I didn’t use to be that way, but then I was bit by a hobo spider in 6th grade. 8. I’m a licensed massage therapist. 9. I talk to my mom almost every day. She’s my best friend. 10. But, I’m also totally a Daddy’s girl. 11. I have three older brothers that could take out Brock Lesnar if they wanted to. 12. I have a 1965 fire-engine red Mustang that my dad and I worked on together. I love that car. 13. I want to be a dance therapist “when I grow up”…and the only certified school that I want to go to for my masters in it is in Melbourne, Australia. That will be one exciting adventure. 14. I got out of high school and started college when I was 16. Yes, I should have graduated by now. I happen to be indecisive on things such as majors. Only 2 ½ more months! 15. I’m not very good at drinking soda, maintaining one position when I sleep, cooking from actual recipes, getting rid of hiccups (they last for hours), being able to ignore foul smells, grocery shopping (I’d rather starve than have to do a full shop), going to sleep without the room completely dark, coming to a complete stop at stop signs, not procrastinating (I love working under pressure), racquetball, going to bed on time, not hitting “snooze” at least 3 times each morning, blogging (yes, I have one ), not caring about the opinions of others, controlling my nervous giggles, and thinking that my English class is a worthwhile use of my time at 8 in the morning. 16. I’m an NCA All-American Cheerleader. 17. One day, when I resume being a world traveler, I want to travel to all the church historical sites. Then, I want to visit foreign lands and learn a dance from each place to help safeguard folk dance and use in warm-ups when I teach dance to kids. Preservation of culture through dance and tradition! 18. I can high-kick myself in my own nose. 19. I’ve been pulled over 19 times, yet I don’t have a ticket to my name. Go figure. 20. Temples are amazing. I’m so lucky to enjoy the blessings of living so close to one. 21. I’ve never dyed my hair…and with that comes many overt consequences of being outrageously white. 22. My mom put me in dance when I was three solely to correct my pigeon-toed feet and I’ve been dancing/performing ever since. 23. I was a vegetarian for 5 ½ yrs completely out of spite for my brothers saying that I couldn’t last a weekend. But I sure did enjoy my In-n-out burger when I resumed my carnivorous ways. 24. I love mountain-bike riding. Winter depresses me because I can’t go up in the mountains all the time. 25. I think YOU are amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think YOU are amazing! :) Love you! ps- What happened to you Saturday night? Let's go hot-tubbing this weekend, si?